Correct! My hope is to become a French interpreter possibly for the government. I did find out, however, that you can get a much better job as an interepreter if you are fluent in more than one language, so I may yet learn Spanish at some point.
Tu tienes que escriber en tu post! que es tu color favorito? te aquirdas del dare? el dare era funny. avian persona en el carro con migo entonses no podia ablar mucho porque ellos estaban rillendo de mi entonces yo estaba rillendo. you need to write in your blog. Adios
"For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else."
24 comentarios:
More great pictures!
How long were you there this time?
were these recent? you look a bit younger in that picture...
These are from May of this year. We were there for about a week.
those are some pretty sweet pictures!!!
hmm...I didn't know yall went this year...they are pretty sweet pictures!
I'm loving those pics Fierce! I love the super awesome bridge that separates the old and new cities. Such great memories.
The picture of the bridge is amazing. Wish I knew its story.
Congrats on your new nephew!! We were at Chau and Justin's house last night when they got the call that he was born.
yeah...reagan wilbur....how awesome is that???
preeeetty awesome!
We would like to see some pictures of Sir Raegan.
wow, Sir, very nice, Sir.
great pics!
Fascinating pictures! Ever thought of going to France too? ;)
I don't think I would get very far with my French. "Par le vous, frances?" "Lo siento, no hablo frances."
"Oui, je parle le francais, mais je ne parle pas l'espagnol." I don't speak French fluently, but I'm hoping to become fluent in college.
No puedo hablar ni siquiera un poco de frances, excepte Parle vous frances.
Yes, I speak French, but I dont' speak Spanish, I presume?
Correct! My hope is to become a French interpreter possibly for the government. I did find out, however, that you can get a much better job as an interepreter if you are fluent in more than one language, so I may yet learn Spanish at some point.
Tu tienes que escriber en tu post! que es tu color favorito? te aquirdas del dare? el dare era funny. avian persona en el carro con migo entonses no podia ablar mucho porque ellos estaban rillendo de mi entonces yo estaba rillendo. you need to write in your blog. Adios
Are you coming to our meeting this weekend?
Seth,
You have a cool blog. I've been checking out all the GC blogs lately. I've updated mine too.
Later. TM
I've enjoyed seeing yours, T-Martin. I like the pictures from the St. Louis trip.
setiago is cuter when he posts.
someone seems to have misplaced my cousin
i think i'll call out the police search force
or maybe the infantry
or, even better, the cavalry
yeah. that would be cool.
Publicar un comentario