A rendezvous for discussing topics, including, but not limited to, poetry, politics, and prose.
Seth.... these are amazing!
Great Pictures Seth!!!
Very good composition! Thanks for sharing!It's been a while since I've seen her, but I *think* the lady in the wide-brimmed hat on the hillside is your mom? I really like this shot.
Thou art correct, thou who preferest anonymity.
Thats awesome! Did you go there?
Seth is cute even in Spain.
I've been to Spain twice. Once last year, and earlier this year. The countryside is quite beautiful.
Publicar un comentario
7 comentarios:
Seth.... these are amazing!
Great Pictures Seth!!!
Very good composition! Thanks for sharing!
It's been a while since I've seen her, but I *think* the lady in the wide-brimmed hat on the hillside is your mom? I really like this shot.
Thou art correct, thou who preferest anonymity.
Thats awesome! Did you go there?
Seth is cute even in Spain.
I've been to Spain twice. Once last year, and earlier this year. The countryside is quite beautiful.
Publicar un comentario