04 octubre 2005
Joyful Proclamations
Today being Rosh Hashana or the beginning of the Jewish New Year, one of my classes was canceled. For the other class, the only thing we had to do was turn in our papers and leave. Tis a good day and I hope to take advantage of the time to do something profitable, like going to Barnes & Nobles.
6 comentarios:
Aye, I wish my teacher was so lenient. My classes only get cancelled if my teacher misplaces her keys.
Well, I'm glad you aren't going to fritter away your time -Barnes&Noble is never a waste of time, although it is somewhat expensive.
I ended up buying The Supreme Court by William Rehnquist and Men In Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America by Mark Levin.
I read it a few days after it came out. If my memory serves me well, I was in general agreement with most of what he said. I would say say that it is a very good book.
They look like good books. I hope I get around to actually reading them!
After all, according to Hannity The Great, he (Levin) is "The Great One."
I have started reading Men in Black and I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. Mr. Levin writes in an interesting, captivating style. I've read 115 pages the last two days!
Publicar un comentario