26 septiembre 2005

A Lesson From Math

I have learned a lesson in math class. That is, besides following the rules and instructions, to check carefully over all the work. After two tests, I have also found it beneficial to ask the teacher about any questions I may have. In both cases, she has given me at least part credit on one or more of the problems that were originally marked "wrong." Therefore, if you receive a grade that fails your expectations, and you have questions about something, do not hesitate to ask!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

well 62 is definately better than 47..:)

Anónimo dijo...

so your luther heggs..i was wondering who that was..is it a name or did you make it up?

Anónimo dijo...

so your luther heggs..i was wondering who that was..is it a name or did you make it up?

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.